The Town Council has a formal policy for the way in which it deals with complaints. If you are not satisfied about any of the Council's services or how we have dealt with something we want you to tell us. Please let us know either by ringing us, calling in personally, emailing, or writing to us. Contact details can be found here. Details of our Complaints procedure can be found here.